Tuesday, November 3, 2009

comenzar

So,
where to start. The beggining? Maybe in this case the end. Earlier in the year I travelled through Mexico and Guatemala and started hearing about people waiting in the jungle or near pyramids expecting something to happen, maybe even specifically in this region, in the year 2012. What are they expecting? I could make some guesses as to this, read a book, or type 2012 in google as the billboards are suggesting, but instead I thought it best to find and ask them. So now I'm driving to Guatemala from California with a cameraman (Zafer Ulkucu) and a sound recordist (Daniel "dan"Abell) to make a film. As this is my first film and first blog and we're driving across some insane terrain this could go a number of ways. From disaster to success, fame and fortune to starving and broken, soaring down the freeways to tumbling down a mountain side. The world could end. I'll leave it at that for now.
Until next time amigos.
John

No comments:

Post a Comment